• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. adkins112

v8 swap headers

im sure this quesiton has been asked before but i cant seem to find the answer im was looking for. what headers fit a v8 swap in a 1988 ranger 4x4 the best? i have a C6 auto with a np205 transfer case. the motor is out of a 86 crown vic. thanks.
  2. adkins112

302 engine id?? HELP??

i bought my ranger with the 302 already in it and i have no clue what its out of which makes it a little hard to buy parts that i need ie starter, water pump etc. is there any way to id what its out of ill attach a pic of it if it helps.
  3. adkins112

high steer kit question

ive got a dana 44 out of a 79 f250 and the knuckles are flat top. why isnt there anything about a high steer kit for a ford dana, its all for chevys or jeeps??
  4. adkins112

F-250 Dana 44???

I picked up a dana 44 out of a 79 F-250 totally complete it even has leaf springs and tires and wheels. my question is how had is it going to be to swap it into my 88 ranger? i wanna use the leaf spring just becuase i have them and im trying to save a little money. another question i had was can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad