• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. C4 not cooling fluid

Long story short, I got a tranny from a buddy of mine, pan fill C4 that already had the c5 output shaft and adapter installed for a v8 swap in my ranger. I tore the tranny apart, replaced clutches, seals, bands,etc and new tci torque converter. I used a c4 valve body that I already had with...
  2. Dana 44 shaft question

No. The EB inner shaft is about 3/8" shorter. You can cut and clearance the F150/Bronco shafts to work.
  3. Full width dana 60

I have found that if you heat the shit out of it before welding, it is not as apt to crack.
  4. Left FS D44 shaft won't fit EB 44

It seems there are multiple Red Rivers out there. I am just north of Red River Gorge, in Kentucky, near Natural Bridge state park and Slade, KY. Hey Bobby Walters, when are you gonna come down and wheel with us?
  5. Left FS D44 shaft won't fit EB 44

Agreed. I put two in mine(eb as well as full width), before finally moving up to what I really needed.
  6. Left FS D44 shaft won't fit EB 44

I'm a lurker, bounce around from site to site. It's easier if there are only a dozen or so new posts to view on each visit. My ranger has grown somewhat. It is now front D60 with detroit, rear 14 bolt big time shaved and welded. Double triangulated 4 link rear, doubler, full hydro, exo cage...
  7. Left FS D44 shaft won't fit EB 44

Every one of those 78-79 shafts that I ever used back in the day were only about 3/8" too long. I would grind the end of the axle down 3/8, and then grind some clearance after the splines so that it would slip up into the carrier.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad