• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93 Ranger Transmission cooler lines help needed

Can someone point to a place where i can buy the complete upper and lower OEM type transmission cooler lines for a 93 Ranger 4.0 2wd Extra cab
  2. 93 Ranger 4.0 2WD Zero off road My all around & work vehicle - What Shocks to get ?

93 Ranger 4.0 2WD Zero off road My all around & work vehicle - What Shocks to get ? Looking for advice on what shocks to get I'm strictly on road driving. I use the truck as my all around vehicle. Its my baby I bought it new in 93 had it for 20yrs crazy I'm a fire extinguisher guy so use the...
  3. Need help finding a particular Lug Nut ?

I upgraded my old 93 Rangers stock 14" rims to just some stock 15" rims off a 2000 Ranger Splash problem I'm having is they didn't come with any lug nuts now I'm having trouble finding the right nuts that go with it. The lug threads on my wheels are 1/2" but the head of the old lugs nuts are...
  4. Front Crank Case and Valve Cover Leak Advice Needed ?

I have a 93 Ranger STX 4.0. I bought the thing new in 93 has almost 300k miles on it. The front crank case and drivers side valve cover is leaking. I'm looking for feedback advice on what brand gasket I should go with for both the valve cover and front crank case and when I do the front...
  5. Fire Extinguisher Guy Looking for Advice on What New Shocks will work best for me ?

Have a stock 93 Ranger STX 4.0 2WD. I bought the thing new in 93 it has almost 300K miles on it and still going strong best truck I ever owned its just hard to believe I've had this thing almost 20yrs. crazy I'm a fire extinguisher guy so I drive around all day going from business to business...
  6. 93 Ranger Rear End Advice ?

I have a 93 2WD 4.0 Ranger STX with over 220K miles on it. The rear ends making alot of noise sounds pretty bad going to need a complete rebuild or replaced Please excuse me if i sound stupid I don't know much about Rear Ends I'm no mechanic I'm just a end user looking for some advice on what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad