• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Casper98

I haven't posted pics in a while.....

Nothing new just washed up the truck and took some pics because I haven't posted some in a while. If the weather stays nice this week I'll get some pics other than in front of my house lol
  2. Casper98

Been holding out on you guys....

So I haven't posted my truck in a long time so here's what's been happening in the past year or so... So as some of you remember I had 17" Cobra R's...well I sold those and got some 18" Boss 338's here's how it looked last August Ran around with those till winter came, put some black 15's on...
  3. Casper98

The Ranger got stripped......sad sad day!

Yup I'm not joking this is the last picture ever taken of it looking like this! I know it's sad, but it's time to move on. :rip: BECAUSE......... It now looks like this! Not the best pics, I'm going to...
  4. Casper98

3rd Annual Blue Lake Meet - Portland, OR, Aug 28

Well....figured we'd start to plan our Annual Meet. Goin' for Blue Lake again in Fairview, Oregon right on the Columbia on Saturday, August 28th. Third annual. As of now, it's just a meet going just like the last 2 years with us BSing all day at the park, eatin' some bbq'd grub and other...
  5. Casper98

Some pics from this weekend! (56K)

Had a little get together this weekend in Washington, so here's some pics of my truck on the way there and home. Enjoy The Grabber Orange truck is Marie's (DisturbedESV) HID Crew! Rolling Shots That's All!
  6. Casper98

Washington Meet 3/14/10

I know it's a little last minute but I thought there was a thread here anyways Original thread here http://www.fordrangerforum.com/meets...3-14-10-a.html Date: 3/14/10 (Sunday this time) Meet at Harolds Burger Bar: 727 South Gold Street in Centralia Time: 12 pm
  7. Casper98

Blue Lake meet yesterday! (56k no no)

Had the 2nd annual Blue Lake meet yesterday had a good turnout hope you enjoy the pics
  8. Casper98

Todays Chop

What do you all think?
  9. Casper98

Pics from today!

so I haven't posted pics of my truck in a while so I washed it and took some pics enjoy! oh can't forget, I finally got HID's
  10. Casper98

New Bumper done!

Let me know what you think. Before Now
  11. Casper98

How To: Ford Oval Color Change

Original Poster: Casper98 Difficulty: 4 out of 10 Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the installer, take full...
  12. Casper98

Photo Shoot Today! (56k no no)

Well had a nice day and figured I'd get some pics that weren't infront of my house. lol Found a covered area that I though might look cool if you look closely you can see MT. Hood in the background and Finally after a long time a "I parked under it" shot lol Done!
  13. Casper98

Washed, waxed and looking clean!!! (56K no)

Well I washed and waxed today and figured I'd try out the new D40. I had a wide angle lense that fit my old camera and figured I'd see if it fit...and well it did so that's why the pics look a little weird lol. I also got around to painting my door handle surrounds.
  14. Casper98

Here's my Truck

I'm new here figured I'd show you all my truck. A little that's done to is, 4/4 drop, 17" Cobras, Powerdome hood, explorer buckets and console and sport trac cluster etc... anyway on to the pics
  15. Casper98

New to TRS from OR

Hey my name is Billy and I'm not new to Rangers. I'm over on RPS and R-F figured I join over here. I've got a 98 with some "Stuff" done, anyway on to the pics!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad