• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.8 performance

im looking for a place to buy some build up parts such as cams lifters intakes intake upgrades and basically i want to build up my 2.8 maybe even some flattop forged pistons too any help would be great
  2. How much stronger is a D30 then a D28 and D35?Keep an openmind i know its a jeep axle

its alltime 4x4 and ive put it through its paces. im gonna take em out and put em in my 85 ranger and stuff a 302 out of an old merc cougar in it
  3. How much stronger is a D30 then a D28 and D35?Keep an openmind i know its a jeep axle

im taking the axles out of my jeep that was hit by a motorhome its a 94 grand cherokee with a 318 in it i would say they hold up well to a v8 cuz i pounded the shit outa it
  4. 79 f250

hey anybody know where i can buy a long box for my 79 f250?
  5. cant find axles

well i kinda botched that plan i just picked up a sweet 1979 f 150 that im going to put a 400ci in and use it for my wood truck slash play truck and then im going to play with the ranger or sell it any takers?
  6. cant find axles

good news found a guy that has a complete 68 bronco with 302 and three speed for 800 which is actually perfect for what i want to do it has 411 gears and a twin stick transfer case and it runs just the body is shit.
  7. cant find axles

not to big like 33;s at the most but the ttb eats the shit out of my tires and really want solid axles but dont have the time or money to make d44s work
  8. cant find axles

hey im trying to do a solid axle swapp on my 85 and want 66-77 bronco axles.i live in the u.p of michigan and can find any. i have a limited budget cuz im a logger. can any one help me?
  9. 94 grand cherokee axles

well what im trying to do is get rid of the ttb up front. wanted 66 bronco axles but face it im in the upper pennisula of michigan and lots of salt cant find them without paying big bucks. im a logger and make a chunk but not that much plus going that way would lower my gear ratio and thats good...
  10. 94 grand cherokee axles

can these work
  11. rangers kick ass

hi my name is bill i have an 85 ranger 2.8l 4wd that i have had for 3 yrs and cant get over what i have been able to do with it.much better than my big bronco. i am a back woods mechanic and have basicly built this truck from the ground up. so hopfully i can help with any questions anyone mite...
  12. 2.9 heads on a 2.8?

i wonder what would happen if i put the heads off of a 2.9 and put them on my 2.8. power upgrade maybe?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad