• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. JerseyBoy

302 swap

im about to pick up a 1994 ranger with a 4 banger and a t-5 trani and i just got a 302 out of a 1988 bronco that needs some tlc but not computer. im thinking of mating the 2 together but i need some advice on what i need to do and if i should go carb or full inj. remember no...
  2. JerseyBoy

diesel swap

if i dont sell my ranger i want to put a diesel in her. i have a 97 4x4 4.0 with a m50d-r1 trani and i wanted to know what i would need to do it and how hard it is to do. if any one has done it and has pics id love to see it thanks for the help
  3. JerseyBoy

4.0 to 5.0 swap in a 97 ranger

hey every one. i have a 1997 4.0 4x4 ranger and i just started thinking about doing the explorer swap but i cant realy find any info that is helping me to make my disishin, the one in the tec library is for 98 and up year ranger. i dont know how diftint it would be but can any one tell me what...
  4. JerseyBoy

BII rimes on a ranger

i found a nice set of rimes on a bII babe a 1989 or so and i wanted to know if the rims will fit on my 1997 ranger befor i go and pull them from the junk yard. thanks for the help
  5. JerseyBoy

1997 4.0

i was wandering if theres any proformance parts for a 4.0 6 cylander like cams or stuff like that to get more power out of my truck without doing a 5.0 swap
  6. JerseyBoy

missing part

i went to do the auto to manual hub swap today. the driver side went fine but there is a part mising on the pasinger side, its the gruved washer that sits between the lock nut and the c-clip to stop the axel from slideing throw. can i get one at the parts store of do i need to go throw ford. or...
  7. JerseyBoy

cluch probloms (last try)

ok im going to start from the top and see if i can get a good anser this time. i bought my 1997 ranger as a half bilt project rig. the kid swaped out the trani in thr truck and replased the cluch and slave silinder.(so he told me) i needed to replace the line from the master to the slave. when i...
  8. JerseyBoy

cluch probloms

i have a 97 ranger 4.0 with a m50d-r1 trani. i got the floid to come throw the line but theres still a soft pedel. do i still need to bleed it more?? i cant figuer it out. i crack the bleeder valve and the floid runs out but i have not cluch yet, what the screw is rong???? can some one pless...
  9. JerseyBoy

big susp. lift

hey i have a 1997 ranger that has a 6 inc suspenchin and a 3 inc body but i want to go taller. i want to put a 12 inc suspenchin lift in the truck but the bigist one i can find is a 8 inc set up. dose any one make one as big as 12 inc or do i need to bild it my self. also i dont want to use...
  10. JerseyBoy

swaping to manual t-case

i have a 1997 ranger 4.0 lifted 6 inc on sesp. and 3 in of body and i want to get rid of all that electric crap and go manual. i know the huds are no big deal but how hard is it and what would i need to do to swap from electrec 4x4 to manual t-case???:icon_confused:
  11. JerseyBoy

solid axel swap

i have a 1997 ranger and i want to get rid of the wish bone "plow" under my truck and put a solid axel in it but i dont know how to go about it of what to run under the truck. can any one tell me how to do it and what i need to get. thanks
  12. JerseyBoy

how to

i have a 1997 ford ranger 4.0 4x4 5 speed. the nutral safty senser went bad on my truck and i dont realy want to spend the $60 the parts store told me it would be. i want to rige up a little flip swich so let me start my truck and have it kinda hidin as a cheep anti-theft set-up but theres about...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad