• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. GSUhooligan

Cigarette Lighter outlet works for anything but the cigarette lighter

When I push the lighter in, my fuse blows. I can use this outlet for any other adapter. The lighter seems to be in good condition, I'm not sure what could go wrong with the lighter itself. Anybody have any ideas?
  2. GSUhooligan

Wiring Headlights to wiper switch?

I installed the auto rearview mirror and it works great. My only complaint is if it starts raining when its still light outside, I have to manually turn the lights on. Its not THAT big of a deal, but since I went through the trouble of wiring up the mirror, I kind of want my lights to come on...
  3. GSUhooligan

Radio, OHC and Power Windows quit working.

So, I finished the OHC and auto mirror install. I made sure everything was working for a day or two before I put everything back together. Everything was working, so I put the knee panels back. I think I may have pinched a wire when I screwed the metal panel back in b/c my radio, ohc and power...
  4. GSUhooligan

Power Mirrors only move one way

My passenger side mirror only moves inward and down, not up or out. And my driver side only moves in and up. I don't know if its the switch or the motors. Anyone have some advice?
  5. GSUhooligan

West Georgia Junk Yards

Any of ya'll had any luck with the junk yards around Carrollton/Villa Rica/Bremen? Wood's in Bremen is pretty good, but there were not many rangers or explorers in my year range.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad