• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. camodown

Ranger Update, Manual T-Case, Winches, Big 3

Time for an update First thing was I installed a manual transfer case and different floor console. Moved the cb into the ashtray spot I then ordered 2 winches. A 9,500# Smittybilt XRC with synthetic for the bumper and a 4,500# champion to go out the back as an emergency. I also swapped it...
  2. camodown

Ammo being Available again?

The craziness is wearing down but still a pain to find stuff unless you go everyday. I'll like it when I can walk into academy and pick up whatever I want again.
  3. camodown

It has been over a year since I signed in!!

I can't believe it has been so long. Well the ranger probably hasn't had 500 miles put on it in that amount of time but I still mess with it every now and then. I did put some new Hellas up top so I can fold them flat to fit in the garage better Then put some thunderbolt mirrors on I...
  4. camodown

Hidden snorkle

I started my hidden snorkle this afternoon. Got the idea from l2en from back in the day. Got everything mocked up, tomorrow I will glue, silicon and paint and make it look nice. This isn't a full time snorkle so your truck doesn't feel bogged down. So I can run regular or close it and run...
  5. camodown

Got a new Edge to go with the old edge

Bought a new Ford Edge for the wife. It is a nice little crossover with 265 hp and averages about 19 mpg mixed driving and 25+ highway. The sync system is bad ass too and one of the dirty ranger
  6. camodown

Ranger sas finished

looks good. Me personally I would lose the body lift and put some 37's on it. I bet that thing is huge in person
  7. camodown

New 35" Pitbull Rocker Radials

Finally got some new tires. Went with 35/12.5/15 Rocker Radials. First impression is they are freaking awesome. Before After
  8. camodown

RCD installed

We had a meet to install an RCD kit onto my truck. Everything went well, we had a good time and worked hard all weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped. It made my 34's shrink that is for sure :headbang:
  9. camodown

Been awhile

Well I haven't been on TRS in awhile so I thought I would post up some newer pics
  10. camodown

Flexed out with my new tires

Messing around on a little hill and got it I think about as flexed out as possible. who said ifs can't flex found out I need about that much more trimmed to not rub
  11. camodown

New Swampers

Well I haven't been around here too much lately but here are my new swamper LTB's, they are 34/10.5/16 and just the little I played in the dirt with them they work awesome. Can't wait to get a little more action with them and they don't ride that bad on the road either. Sound like an airplane...
  12. camodown

Little of everything: truck, deer, snow, beer

So over the thanksgiving holidays I went home and this is what came out of it. Didn't have a good camera so the cell had to do the work. First off the opening day of deer season it started to snow (in texas) Thought my tracks looked cool Snowed a little more that night, this was in the...
  13. camodown

Had a little more fun!

Well friend of mine wanted to go out again(he's addicted) and badkarma decided he was going to go this time even though he didn't have his front driveshaft in but did pretty good for just two wheel drive. and I'm glad I got skid plates Vid
  14. camodown

branched website from TRS

Hey, I'm guessing the website that branched off of TRS (4x4thrills or something) is no longer there? I wanted to look at the old bumpers thread but can't find it. there was a bumper on there that was rhino lined and the company doesn't make them anymore. It had the companies name on the...
  15. camodown

Results from #1 T-bars

Well I just got and put in some #1 t-bars to handle the weight of my bumper and skid plate. I gained about an 1 and a half back with the bolts cranked the exact same as the b rated bars. I love the look of it a lot better now and man I want some 33's already. I think it will look how I want...
  16. camodown

Couple Rangers and a Taco (56k ehhh)

Buddy of mine just lifted his truck and wanted to get it dirty so we went out this morning. I was the only 4wd but they did pretty good, the taco had the factory locker but with bald street tires he was having the most trouble. On with the pics having to pull the tacoma up a...
  17. camodown

Question about #1 T-bars

Ok, I started thinking about T-bars and I realized I've never looked to see which ones I have, well I have the B bars. Now with my bumper and skid plate up front there is, well we'll just say a little extra weight up there(probably pushing 200lbs), so it sags about an inch to inch and half with...
  18. camodown

More calendar shots

Well, there were a few shots that were cool from our last trip. Sorry I was bored haha
  19. camodown

Bvorr 9-9-07

We had another offroad trip to Brazos Valley Off Road Ranch this weekend, a lot of the rangers backed out, but me, Legion, some jeeps, and a 4runner made it to wheel and then the white ranger that usually wheels with me was broke down and agpete came to ride. Here is the link for all the pics...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad