• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. shadetree

Mattress problem.............

A Blonde ran over a mattress on the highway, and decided not to worry -- and kept on driving. The ensuing jumble finally whipped around enough to tear a hole in the fuel tank. The subsequent lack of fuel is what finally brought her vehicle to its knees. She had still managed to drive 30...
  2. shadetree

Engine dis/edis grounding........

What is ground? In the automobile application, it is a 0 voltage reference point, or a return path for current, or both. The engine is is most always at battery ground if wired properly. Current/voltage has to come from somewhere, it cannot be generated from thin air without some type of...
  3. shadetree

Not a computer question, but related.........

SIM card in a cell phone. If it is cloned, can the messages of the original be monitored????Thanks. :)shady
  4. shadetree

Damaged lifter

One of the worse cases of a damaged lifter I have ever seen. The bottom of the lifter is completely worn away exposing the piston and spring inside the lifter. Lifter is out of a 70 Mustang 428 engine. Symptom was blue smoke out of the left bank, and engine miss after warm up. Plug examination...
  5. shadetree

Redneck stuff......

There are a couple of threads like this in the premium member forum, but I thought everyone should be able to see this. It might make your day. I love the chopper, bar b q pit, and the mailbox.:)shady http://myredneckworld.com/
  6. shadetree

Hollywood's thinning out it's older........

citizens. Karl Malden, and today Fred Travelina. RIP all. :sad:shady
  7. shadetree

Wicked sludge

Happy birthday dude. What are you, 17 now.:icon_rofl::icon_thumby:shady
  8. shadetree

Computers..............

My eight year old Compaq ME needs replacing. I am considering a MAC. Pros?? Cons????? The only thing I do with a computer is entertainment, such as this forum, and my personal banking, e-mail, etc.:)shady
  9. shadetree

Leave the damn gas prices alone..........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090101/ap_on_go_ot/gas_tax :annoyed:shady
  10. shadetree

Diesel powered Mustang............

http://www.dieselpowermag.com/features/ford/0901dp_1994_ford_mustang_duramax/index.html :)shady
  11. shadetree

Damn, someone on here older'n me.......

Oilpatch197 at 79. Damn, now I feel young again.:)shady
  12. shadetree

Jim Oaks

Happy birthday:)shady
  13. shadetree

Rant.........

*&%^*($#@ water heater. Whirlpool, 3 years old. Propane. Quit last friday. No pilot light. Call company, they asked a couple questions, and decided it was the thermocouple. Said they would send one free, but to get it the next day it would cost $15. This was last monday. Received thermocouple...
  14. shadetree

Another engine design.............

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Revetec_Cam-Drive_Engine :)shady
  15. shadetree

See ya later..................

guys. Ike's just down the road. Gonna go hide.:)shady
  16. shadetree

Anyone posted on e-bay lately......

Do they still have the listing fee?:)shady
  17. shadetree

Power boats..........

Anybody know anything about power boats??? I'm working on a 1997 Baja Outlaw 32. It has two 454 chevys.The boat had sunk, and I am getting the wiring back in order. I really need to know if there are wiring schematics available for boats. Baja was sold to Fountain, and they do not have any...
  18. shadetree

Odd problem.........

on my own vehicle. It is blowing the orifice tube into the bottom of the evaporator. 94 Explorer. A friend says his did the same thing. He changed the evaporator to fix. Damn it to hell, I don't want to do that. I'm hoping there is a service bulletin for an easy fix. Gonna go by Ford tomorrow...
  19. shadetree

Stewart gone from Gibbs......

just in case anyone is interested. Gets relesed from his contract today.:) shady
  20. shadetree

Was "W" maybe right..........

a little bit?????? Saturday, July 5th, 2008 at 7:15 pm 500+ Metric Tons of Purified “Yellow Cake” Uranium Removed From Hussein’s Storehouses in Iraq And why isn't this being reported by the media. I have seen one mention of it, that is why I tried looking for more information. Here is the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad