• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. How Remove Factory Alarm

Does anybody out there know how to remove the factory alarm without messing up anything, i lost the clicker and i hate the alarm any help would be nice
  2. 2wd Suspension lift

Anyone know where i can get 3" lift spindle for and 04 ranger, i am trying to find them as cheap as i can, or any other recommendations on what type of lift i should get, i already have a 3" body lift?
  3. 2wd Suspension lift

Anyone know where i can get 3" lift spindle for and 04 ranger, i am trying to find them as cheap as i can, or any other recommendations on what type of lift i should get, i already have a 3" body lift?
  4. More power and torque

what is the best bang for buck on getting more power, i was thinking of regearing i already have a cat back exhaust, any ideas
  5. how to/pre-runner look alike

i am wondering what i should do to make my 04 ranger look like a pre-runner, i want to do everything i can to make it look totally BA, can anyone help me out and give me some ideas and links?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad