• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tweak338

Coil spring questions.

I have a question or 2 about coil springs. 1.) Will Explorer coilsprings work in a Gen 2 ranger? If yes, do they provide lift, and how much? 2.) 4x4 Ranger coils, are they different? Will they provide me with some lift? 3.) Who makes nice quality +2" coil springs that are affordable?
  2. Tweak338

New(Rebuilt) Head = Less Power... ?

So, I had a blown head gasket. Was leaking coolant by the #1 cylinder. Took my head to get rebuilt while it was off. Went to a quality guy to get it done. Had 3 cracks where the valve area. :bawling: Crap! So, He tells me he has a head off a 94 that some guy never picked up. I'll Take It! $490...
  3. Tweak338

Head Gasket Set

Wheres a good place to buy a nice head gasket set for a decent price? I blew mine, :( Caught it early though I'm kinda leaning toward one with a Hi-Pro head gasket, meant for high pressures.
  4. Tweak338

Jeep Rims?

I'm thinking of picking up a set of Jeep rims craigslist. But only if they will work. I'm tired of the crappy 14" stock rim, its kinda a pain to find used tires. I know that Jeeps use the same bolt pattern (5 x 4.5) But will they fit and work fine on a Ranger? (Backspacing, offset?)
  5. Tweak338

Driverside Door lock issues

Truck: 91 Ranger Manual Locks. So, this damn door doesn't like to be locked.. Problem: You push the lock down, it should lock it right? Wrong I can close the door, and pull up on the handle, the door will open. wtf?! The lock thingy stays down the whole time. I have no idea whats going on...
  6. Tweak338

Hello from San Jose, CA

Been lurking for a week or so. Decided it was time to join and introduce myself. my Ranger: Pic is a little old, got a little sideways in the first rain of the year. Fixed most of it, but my hammer job doesn't look to good on the driver fender. Need to replace it. Been thinking about doing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad