• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. band adjustment

Does anybody know how to adjust the bands on a 4r44e transmission?
  2. valve body seperator plate torque?

Does the valve body separator plate have a certain torque spec.? 99 ranger 3.0L 4r44e transmission. Thanks
  3. 4r44e swap to m5od

My 99 ranger v6 3.0 4rr4e transmission took a dump on me im looking into on doing a swap to a m5od. Ive been doing a lot of searching but getting mix reviews of the m5od. Is this swap possible? How is the 4r44e compared to the m5od?
  4. stronger more reliable transmission

I have a A4ld tranny and it just took a shit on me not too long ago and its getting worse everyday. 1st the reverse went out on it and now when im driving around corners or slowing down it starting to grind gears and not shift properly. Im thinking im just gonna drop that tranny and get a new...
  5. reverse problem

i have a 99 ranger 3.0L 2wd, today when i was about to pull out of my driveway to go to work, my truck decides to take a dump on me and not wanna go into reverse. No really sure what happened i put it in reverse and it felt like the rear-end slipped on me and when i tried to put some gas to it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad