• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Corey H

2006 FX4 Daily / Offroad Build

Hahaha agree completely it’s definitely ambitious, I guess that’s what happens when you finally get a Ranger after years of wanting one, well see how much actually gets done… Tries on the truck are in pretty good shape and they are 32x12.5 and the truck is geared for 4.10, so right now no plan...
  2. Corey H

Didn't get to it before but here are my plans and wants for the truck. Let me know what you think! Also if anyone has any input id appreciate it and or if people have some extra parts! Engine and Drivetrain - Replace radiator with full aluminum radiator and electric fan set up - Looking at...
  3. Corey H

Damn so you already took you engine out once and will be doing it again for the tensioners. I don't mind doing a lot of mechanical but that might be a bit out of my range. I'll have to look into a cost to get it done.
  4. Corey H

Oh damn you are the definition of proactive in regards to that haha. When you are doing your replacement from the videos I watched you are taking out the whole engine and chains for the tensioners? Or is there a way to replace them easier? I'd be interested in doing them at 150K. Even though...
  5. Corey H

When I found out about the truck and the its specs, I did look into it and the timing chain was one of the things I found I need to be careful of prior to buying it. From the test drive and since driving I haven’t heard any rattle luckily. But if I can be proactive rather than reactive I would...
  6. Corey H

New Member to TRS but 2nd Ranger

I started a build thread today! Appreciate the guidance!
  7. Corey H

Hi Everyone! I want to start this build thread not because a lot has been done to the truck and needing to catch everyone up on it, but because I have some plans and ideas for the truck and want to hear others input and also get some help along the way! I introduced myself in the in the...
  8. Corey H

Alright everyone, just so i post or start off on the right path. I do have some plans for the truck but i would like to bounce some ideas off people when it comes up. Should i start a thread like a build thread or just post questions in hopefully the correct areas?
  9. Corey H

Thanks for the welcome!! I knew of the Level ll prior so when I saw it I thought the same thing but funny enough I actually used what you linked to confirm it was just a FX4 but I’m super happy I even was able to find a FX4.
  10. Corey H

Hi Everyone! To start I'm happy to be apart of the TRS community and look forward to meeting fellow Ranger enthusiast and sharing my plans while getting some help (I know i will need it) along the way! My name is Corey am 29 I am originally from Colorado and currently living in South Florida...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad