• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 91rangerxlt

interchangeing tcase?

ive got a transfer case out of a 91 exploder, im pretty sure it will bolt up to my 2002 ranger edge. i know the electronics are different so will my shift motor interchange to the 91? is there anyway to convert it manual shift instead of electric? is the front yoke interchangeable also?
  2. 91rangerxlt

stupid question

I believe my f150 has a 8.8 its a 1999 its got 3.55 gears, just wandering if the 4.10s put of my ranger will fit?
  3. 91rangerxlt

285s or 265s??

Buying new mud grips on payday, just debatong on the size I want. I've got a 99 f150 with the 4.6 and 3.55 gears, truck has 255xxx miles but runs like a champ. I've got 265/75/16 on it now and it seems alright in tge sand and mud but was curious if it will have enuff oomph to turn 285s in the...
  4. 91rangerxlt

mud tires

Got two brand of tires I'm looking at gitteng. Wilk either be 285s or 265s and wikk go on a 89 f150. The first is toyo open country mud terrain. I can get em for 200 a piece. Look alright but lugs look a little close to clean out good. The second tire abd tge one I'm leaning on is the hercules...
  5. 91rangerxlt

fullsize guys werent much help

Sorry didn't kno were to post this but I didn't get much help from tge fullsize forumn. I have a 1999 f150 with the 4.6 it has 253xxx miles, and when I'm cruising under acceleration my check engine light flashes. Tge ownersnanual says its a misfire. I put new coil paxks on hoping to fix it, but...
  6. 91rangerxlt

think i perfected my system

I got a pioneer headuunit powering a pair of of memphis pr 5x7s up front and a pair of infinity reference 5x7s in the back doors. For subs I've got a pair of memphis pr svc 10s in a audioenhancer ported box being fed by an alpine mrp-500 500 watt amp. Its in a ext. Cab f150. I hit 111.1 db on...
  7. 91rangerxlt

bronco rims

is the bolt pattern on a late 80s bronco the same as the bolt pattern on my 99 f150, a guy has the rims said hed just give em to me, i dont wanna take em off the bronco if they wont fit though.
  8. 91rangerxlt

low oil warning

Just wandering on a 99 f15o withg tge 4.6 if it was real low on oil if the engine light would fkash. Ny boss said his powerstroke did it and kinda shut the motor down to keep it from blowing up. I put oil in it and the cel no longetwr flashes under accel. Or regular driving.
  9. 91rangerxlt

missfire or bad cats?

I've got a 99 f150 with the 4.6 and driving down the hiway the check engine light started flasing, its been on since I got the truck cause of bad oxygen sensors, I looked in owners manual and it said it is a misfite, but when I plugged it in on autozones code thing it said the only thing is bad...
  10. 91rangerxlt

1999 ford f150

a few weeks back i blew the rear end outa my ranger, and needed a vehicle to get me by till i get it fixed, got online and found a 1999 f150 ext. cab 4x4 for 1500 bucks, texted the guy and asked wats wrong, said it some dents and scratches ( a pretty good dent on the bed) and it had 250000 miles...
  11. 91rangerxlt

tintingwindows

Nyone got advice on tinting windows,never dun it before but I got everything needed to do it.r
  12. 91rangerxlt

explorer tcase swap

Ive got an o2 ranger edge with the 4.o, was wandering if a tcase and transmissiin from a o1 explorer with the same motor will fit. Im sure it will just wannA be sure before I tear into em.
  13. 91rangerxlt

hard shifting

ive got an 02 ranger edge. has the 4.0 and auto trans. when it shifts from first to second or second to third it seems to shift really hard, then it will upshift to 4th or 5th and wont downshift. it dont really bug me except when im hauling the dirtbikes and need it downshift to pass or keep up...
  14. 91rangerxlt

lifting a solid axle truck

ok ive got this 1979 f150 4x4. i clear 33''s stock no problem, but i wanna lift it a little. it has 3'' blocks in the rear, idk if they are factory but the coilsprings up front were blue and i also dont know if they are factory. if i lift it what do i gotta do just put a bigger block in the rear...
  15. 91rangerxlt

whats the bolt pattern?

whats the bolt pattern for a 79 f150 4x4 i went and bought some factory aluminum rims off a newer f150 and they wouldent fit so i drilled em out but they ride weird. i know probally not safe so i parked the truck. its 5 lug. any help would be apreciated.
  16. 91rangerxlt

skinny vs. wide

ok just wanting some opinions on whats better for the mud grip style tire. is it better to have a wide tire to float across the top, or a skinny tire that cuts through down to the bottom? whats your opinions?
  17. 91rangerxlt

cutting out

well i ran my ranger outa gas earlier, filled it back up and now when you run down the hiway every now and then it feels like the trans kinda slips and catched again. just kinda cuts out. wondering if i didnt clog the fuel filter up a little and its cutting out from wheni ran it outa gas. any idea?
  18. 91rangerxlt

axle codes

well i cant find the tag on my diff. its a 9 inch ford in a 77 f150. anyway looked at the door tag and under axle it just had the numbers 16 no letters. anyone know what kinda gearing it is and if its limited slip or not
  19. 91rangerxlt

1977 f150 4x4

ok im fixing to get a 77 f150 4 wheel drive with a 4 speed, and a 351modified. it has the 9 inch rear end, dont know what the front axle is anyway, how does the 351 m do powerwise something like 160hp. it has 3.50 gears and the guy said hes pretty sure it has limited slip. he also said it had a...
  20. 91rangerxlt

got a ford 9 inch question

ok im fixen on gettin a 77 f150 and it has the ford 9inch in the rear, i dont know what they have up front but its 4wd. the guy im gettin it from said it has 3.50 gears. what are the chances of it having limited slip. and if i weld the rear end if it dont is it stout enuff to handle running the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad