• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wiper Wiring diagram for 95 Ranger Super Cab

Thank you Ron, I’m going to start testing wires this week
  2. Wiper Wiring diagram for 95 Ranger Super Cab

I’m assuming they got in behind the dashboard (I’m not seeing anything chewed up under the hood). I live on a small farm, no matter how much I bribe local cats, foxes, snakes ,and hawks we are constantly having issues with mice/rats due to feed. heading in to see the pdf.
  3. Lift kits and power steering pumps

Thanks, will search for a refurbished OEM
  4. Wiper Wiring diagram for 95 Ranger Super Cab

Mice must have gotten up into my Ranger last winter and chewed through some wiring. I’ve replaced the switch on the steering column hoping that was the issue. It seems my options are pull the dashboard out and look for/repair the chewed wires, or run new wires for the switch/motor/pump. Where...
  5. Lift kits and power steering pumps

I’ve got a 95 Ranger w a 4” lift kit. The power steering pump is starting to whine a bit, I was wondering if it would be smart to replace it with a new pump with a bit more power? If that were the smart thing to do what would y’all’s recommendations be? I use the truck primarily as a farm...
  6. New member but longtime reader

I’ve been gleaning advice from y’all for awhile. Thank You for all your help. I’ve got a lifted 95 Ranger STX with the 4.0 engine. I bought the truck second hand and have been restoring it piece by piece.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad