• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted Distributor

A European distributor for a Ford 2.8L Cologne V6 works great and are available on ebay. I bought one, and it worked perfect. Only issue was that the cap has female sockets instead of male, so you have to change your spark plug wires. Hook the red and green wires from your wiring harness...
  2. For Sale 2.8 V6 Duraspark and Points Distributors 30-2691

Interestingly, I found this thread https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/distributor-option.205862/ that indicates one of the Euro distributors sold on ebay for the 2.8L Cologne engine for a Capri/Cortina will work just fine. So that is an option!
  3. For Sale 2.8 V6 Duraspark and Points Distributors 30-2691

I will take one of the points type distributors if you still have one. Will probably do a pertronix conversion. Will send you a DM. Man, someone needs to figure out a solution with all new and re-manufactured distributors gone. I ran across an ebay store that sells for a Ford 2.8L V6...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad