• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1999 Ford Ranger

Might be cool if you put $10,000 of modern batteries in it.
  2. 3.4 swap

Shame it never got the European ford twin cam, probably would have spanked a 302 mustang.
  3. 3.4 swap

you could get Ford 2.3 in a Mazda pick up called a Ford courier.
  4. D35 TTB beam angle

The early 84 maybe 85 transmission crossmember tucks inside the frame rails and clears everything.
  5. SOLD! Running 2.8

Sold.
  6. D35 TTB beam angle

I used two pair of arms and 4ft of DOM. Left the 1 set complete, slid the Dom over the stud drilled for plug weld. Cut the other set of arms up for the stud to go in the end of the dom. And the body of the arm to plate the extended arm. for the mount at the frame I just hacked up the original...
  7. Wanted ISO: Period Correct Long Bed Topper 1983 XLT

Got a high back fiberglass unit for a 1st gen long bed. Ugly but Free just come get it in Danby Vt.
  8. Wanted TK bellhousing 2.3 4cyl

A TK4 with an integrated bell housing? learn something new every day. i’m looking for one without an integrated Bellhousing, I don’t need the entire trans.
  9. Fellow Bronco II owners, do any of you have the Milwaukee M12 underhood light?

I usually use a $10 plug-in 4ft LED shop light.
  10. Toyo Kogyo TK5 value

What engine does the bellhousing fit?
  11. Found! 1989 ranger Bench seat

Found one!
  12. A4LD Mystery (Converter lockup summer only)

Most tc’s stay unlocked until operating temp is reached. Have you tried blocking your radiator in the winter?
  13. Wanted TK bellhousing 2.3 4cyl

had one for 7 years, I don’t miss it.
  14. SOLD! Running 2.8

I Have a complete 2.8 still in the truck and running. Southwestern Vermont. 122k mi as per assumed odo rolled once. $200 air cleaner to oil pan. video from yesterday.
  15. Wanted TK bellhousing 2.3 4cyl

I know the 2.3 isn’t inferior, that’s why I want a bellhousing to use that engine. The bell housing I have is currently attached to a 2.8 which is only one notch above the 3.0
  16. Wanted TK bellhousing 2.3 4cyl

I picked up a piece of junk with an inferior engine. I’m not even sure it exists, but if anyone has a bell housing for a TK trans that bolts to a 2.3 I would like to purchase it.
  17. For Sale 2005 2wd 3L parts

Make offers please, want this stuff gone!
  18. Water pump and fan clutch - How do you remove a suck clutch fan?

A decent wrench and a hammer works too.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad