• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Can't get Engine Running codes

So I recently finished the 4.0 swap into my 84 Bronco II. Okay, I'll be honest, and say I'm not finished. It's running and driving and putting a constant smile on my face when behind the wheel (what a HUGE improvement over the 2.8!!), but I still have wiring to clean up and gauges to get...
  2. Wanted Gas tank 85-90 Bronco II

I'm currently swapping the 2.8 out of my BII and exchanging it for a 4.0. As part of the fuel injection upgrade, I need a newer fuel tank to accept the sender and in-tank fuel pump. Thanks!
  3. 4.0 into 84 Bronco II

I got started on the engine swap this weekend and figured I'd start a thread on it. First, a little history... We've owned this Bronco II for a couple of years now, and it has earned the name "Little Brown Deuce." When we first got it we couldn't drive it faster than 35mph and keep it between...
  4. For Sale 4" drop pitman arm - brand new

Rough Country 6601 drop pitman arm, brand new in the box. They're on the Rough Country website for $49.95, so I'll sell this one for $25 + shipping. I'm in Oregon, about an hour east of Portland.
  5. 1984 Bronco II - Little Brown Deuce

Hello there. I've been benefiting from this forum since I bought my Bronco 2 a couple years back, and finally decided to join the forum. We have owned and built up a number of classic Broncos through the years, and sold our '76 in 2018 to help fund construction of our home. If only we had...
  6. 84 B2 2.8L swap to 92 4.0L - transmission and wiring questions

Hello all. I've really enjoyed the articles here and have benefited greatly from them. I've owned a number of classic Broncos through the years, and more recently purchased a 1984 B2. Long story short, but after a couple of years of owning it a nut went through the intake, smoked a valve, and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad