• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tys 4x4 FTW

Truck got some new rubber

Falken rocky mountain AT's Previously had some kumho mud terrains that rode pretty rough. RIDES AMAZING now. haha
  2. Tys 4x4 FTW

Keep forgetting about coming on here! updates on the truck!

Truck has changed a bit since my last pic thread. Was this: Now looks like this: The backside (and my woman) It's gotten 17's, the modified explorer roof rack, tool box, and many more random odds and ends. Come next week should be getting some new Falken AT's as well. Thanks for looking!
  3. Tys 4x4 FTW

random photoshoot

i couldnt resist the urge to mess up some kids mad wicked awesome skate park.
  4. Tys 4x4 FTW

productive day! pic heavy

yes another pic thread lol i figured i'd do some stuff on the truck today while i wait for my HID's and new LED tail lights to come in' repainted the bumper flat black, finally painted my grille surround flat black to match the hood, and re-mounted my license plate a bit better...
  5. Tys 4x4 FTW

ohc installed!

so before i put the guys back in, it all looked like this ew and the finished shots did different lighting for each had fun in the parking lot of my work doing circles to calibrate the compass lol luckily lowes closes at 8 on sundays and it was about 9:45 lol oh and the lights it came...
  6. Tys 4x4 FTW

Need speed censor wire color in smart junction box on my 07 for ohc

The guide from trs says it's black/grey coming from the brown connector. But there's no wires of that color on the brown connecttor. Which is it? Need to know for my ohc
  7. Tys 4x4 FTW

some pics of my 07

Never really posted much here, so i thought i'd throw up some pics of the truck let me know what ya think

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad