• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. GrandpaSquid

Brake Pedal Turns Radio On.

The other day I noticed that with no key in the ignition pressing the brake pedal cut the radio on. Truck is 93 Ranger 4.0 Auto. I used all the factory wires when installing the upgraded sound system. I used one of those plug and play wiring adaptors for the head unit, as well as premade...
  2. GrandpaSquid

Alternative Switches for Touch Drive

Trying to get the 4x4 working on my 93 ranger. Followed the thread on here for testing everything. The module tested good, 4h tested good, but 4l did not. I know you can't get them new, and my local jy had all there's yoinked already. I'd prefer not to have to resort to ebay if I can help it. So...
  3. GrandpaSquid

Hello new friends.

Hello everybody! Specs first then story time. 1993 Ranger Stx 4X4 Supercab 4.0l v6 4spd Auto Dark Plum I'm back in a Ford Ranger!!! I needed a cheap and smaller work truck which got me thinking about a 99 ranger I got as a hand me down years ago. It had 260k whe given to me(older...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad