• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2008 Ford Ranger 4.0 4x4 XLT Build

Hello Fellow Marylander, Greetings from the Eastern Shore. Glad you're here.
  2. Happy To be here...everyone, meet Tanya - 2009 Ranger Sport.

You could put a trapeze in there.
  3. Happy To be here...everyone, meet Tanya - 2009 Ranger Sport.

I did know about the timing chain problem. But like you said, I should be okay there. I'm a stickler for maintenance...good to know about that hydraulic chain tensioners. I've never been a cap guy but yours looks great I might change my mind. But I want to get a truck bed tent.
  4. Happy To be here...everyone, meet Tanya - 2009 Ranger Sport.

(y) Do you know if there's any roll bars or chase racks that fit our bed?
  5. Happy To be here...everyone, meet Tanya - 2009 Ranger Sport.

Thanks, You've swayed my decision. Made in America is always a good choice. Thanks for your input.
  6. Happy To be here...everyone, meet Tanya - 2009 Ranger Sport.

That's an awesome combo. If you were to add a winch, what would you do with your front license plate? I'm trying to decide on that bumper verses, the one attached. On a side note, my Daughter used to work at Blane's
  7. Happy To be here...everyone, meet Tanya - 2009 Ranger Sport.

Would love to see your bumper setup. I wasn't necessarily looking for a taller tire just one that's not all season "Car" tires like the ones one there now, maybe an all-terrain. I realize I'll get more noise but that's what stereos are for. LOL.
  8. Got a deal.......i think

Sounds like the start to a beautiful relationship.
  9. Happy To be here...everyone, meet Tanya - 2009 Ranger Sport.

Forgot to mention she only has 51K on her.
  10. Happy To be here...everyone, meet Tanya - 2009 Ranger Sport.

I got her back in June and have been lurking. She's bone stock right now but I already have a list of mods and upgrades I want to do. I want her to be a daily driver, weekend off road and camping truck. Definitely better tires (I kind of like the wheels). I can't lift her because the wife...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad