• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Transfer Case speed sensor part number

So Ford really went out of there way when they designed this setup.... you will never buy a 10 wire motor so what you have to do is be very careful like you are about to do brain surgery, no joke when you bust a retaining lock you will know what I mean 😂 cause well I already did it...... where...
  2. Transfer Case speed sensor part number

🤣😂 apparently, I just might do that, I think I know what it’s called but I can’t find it anywhere
  3. Transfer Case speed sensor part number

Did you ever find that part?
  4. Stripped front left axles splines in diff (35 TTB)

Thank you very much! that’s what I thought, wanted to make sure “I thought” correctly before installing 😂
  5. Stripped front left axles splines in diff (35 TTB)

I know this is a old topic but when you replace universal joints on the passenger side axle I caught very little info on how to properly resolve it I was told the u joints had to be clocked a certain way if not it would cause premature wear on the unjoints and not only that it would eventually...
  6. How do you set the front axle in a 94 ford ranger? Was told the u joints have to be 12 and 6...

How do you set the front axle in a 94 ford ranger? Was told the u joints have to be 12 and 6 anyone have a diagram or knowledge on this they said if it isn’t sets specific way it will cause premature wear on universal joints and splines

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad