• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jungScipio

How many Rangers ('83-'11) were produced? Did anyone keep track?

I got to the U-Pull It yards in Omaha. Omaha North and Omaha South both have a bunch. South has 6 Rangers and a 94 B-series, and North had at least 4 Rangers. Funniest thing is that most of them are missing the lower air dam bumper, and ALL of them had jery-rigged console box fixes. I couldn't...
  2. jungScipio

The Ranger model was started in '85, so the years are accurate. Prior to being its own model, it was a trim line. Thanks for the awesome graph!
  3. jungScipio

Thanks for the info! I see loads of them around in both states where I live, so I always wondered if there were truckloads made, people hung onto them, or both.
  4. jungScipio

My friend Ryan and me were discussing finding parts. He drives an 80s Volvo, and he has a hard time finding parts, especially affordable ones. I said I've never had trouble finding parts because there are at least half a dozen Rangers in every salvage yard across the country. Ryan said that's...
  5. jungScipio

Best front disc kit recommendations?

Hey all, I've been looking for a good front disc set for my 1999 B2500 SE. Most of the search results are for performance parts, and I don't tow heavy things or go offroad so I don't need anything beyond stock. Does anyone have front disc kits near oem that they'd recommend?
  6. jungScipio

What's your truck's name?

Awesome picture dude
  7. jungScipio

What's your truck's name?

I was chatting with my friends last night about our trucks, and we all gave ours names. My truck's name is Mandy because she's a Mazda, my friend named his Frontier Sheba after a song, and my other friend named her F-150 Cynthia. What's your truck's name, and what's the inspiration behind it?
  8. jungScipio

Replaced all my gauge cluster lights and now the interior panel won't go back on right

I got frustrated and punched the panel yesterday, and it went in perfectly. Your advice worked, thanks.
  9. jungScipio

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I replaced all the lights in the dash and climate control over the past few days, and those worked great. Only problem now is getting the panels back on... Next up is the dome light assembly. Today I took my friend driving around the countryside in my Ranger and it went great. I'm really proud...
  10. jungScipio

Replaced all my gauge cluster lights and now the interior panel won't go back on right

Thanks for the response. I checked that the new bulbs I got were the same size and bulb type as the old ones (94s), and the dash cluster panel fit right in. The panel that goes over it that won't push in all the way is the problem. I had to drive around with a few of the panels off yesterday to...
  11. jungScipio

I replaced all the lights in my gauge cluster and climate control, so I needed to take off a bunch of panels to get to that. The panel that goes over the gauge cluster and has the air vent won't go back on properly. Something about it is getting stuck in the lower left corner. I have all the...
  12. jungScipio

Strange noise from front right

Okay thanks for those suggestions! I'll definitely look at the motor mounts and the fan shroud, make sure everything is attached all right.
  13. jungScipio

I will later today when I go out driving, thanks for the advice.
  14. jungScipio

1999 B2500, 4x2, 5spd manual. Whenever I press on the accelerator at a low rpm, a plasticky low rattling noise comes from the front right. Me and my friend don't know what it is. Has anyone else had this and do you know what it is? It hasn't been a problem yet.
  15. jungScipio

Just got my first Ranger!

A Ranger has been my dream car for years, and I finally got one. This is Mandy the 1999 Mazda B2500, 4x2, 5sp manual. She's my first project car, and I'm really excited. Already changed the oil, replaced oil and air filters, added coolant, and my friends are going to help me change the timing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad