• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MBRP Duals For `23 Ranger XL 2WD

My new `23 EcoBoost engine was too quiet to even hear with the OEM single exhaust so I added a MBRP S5223 dual exhaust kit (cat-back) and I like the results. I can hear it fine now but it's not really "loud" until I get on the throttle hard. I hate droning exhaust and the MBRP duals do not...
  2. *Drone-Free* exhaust For `23 Ranger 2.3L

Thanks for the direct replies gents! 👍🇺🇸
  3. *Drone-Free* exhaust For `23 Ranger 2.3L

That's correct, I do. Adios!
  4. *Drone-Free* exhaust For `23 Ranger 2.3L

That’s a lot of assumption while ignoring the simple question which I reiterated for you above since you seem to have missed the point. If you have no constructive reply, just move on. For the record, I dislike drone from V8’s, 6’s and 4 cylinders of any and all configurations and eras. Hence my...
  5. *Drone-Free* exhaust For `23 Ranger 2.3L

Thanks but "a big V8 noise elitist"? Where did that come from? My question is about my turbo 4-cylinder. I'm 79, not quite a novice. The question: Is there an aggressive-sounding muffler/tailpipe replacement available that DOES NOT DRONE?
  6. *Drone-Free* exhaust For `23 Ranger 2.3L

My `23 STX 2WD runs strong but sounds like a sewing machine. Are there any really drone-free exhausts available for it that sound good but are not "straight-pipe" loud? Borla says they have one but customers say they do drone. Help!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad