• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hello to all

Thank you for the info as soon as I got a minute to get her back on the lift . Again……. I will let you know what I find thank you for you patience and help
  2. Hello to all

I may be incorrect about the stall speed as well as for the place I bought it from isn’t The place I got it from ended up coming out of transmission depot which I am seeing now there’s a lot of bad reviews I am going to call them in the morning and see what stall converter they sent me
  3. Hello to all

I had the transmission built to stage two and a stall converter because I plow with the truck in the winter and I like to make small things to do big work lol
  4. Hello to all

Sorry to get back to you at a day later I am getting code P0741 accompanied by converter slip above expected with my code scanner ,everything in the pan is plugged in as they screwed up the wiring to the transmission coolant temperature switch that was built into the harness I had to replace...
  5. Hello to all

6. Hello to all

I have a 1996 ranger 4.0 4x4 auto super cab just installed a new transmission updated with a stall converter never giving a thought that I would have to change the baseline torque converter parameters now I am getting a code for incorrect converter speed any way to flash or fool pcm ? Thanks
  7. Hello to all

Thank you
  8. Hello to all

I have a 1996 ranger 4.0 4x4 auto super cab just installed a new transmission updated with a stall converter never giving a thought that I would have to change the baseline torque converter parameters now I am getting a code for incorrect converter speed any way to flash or fool pcm ? Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad