• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Peter Griffin

Delete '88 BII OEM fan shroud

Readers Digest story is it's hot AF here in extreme SW AZ 🥵 and when I bought my truck earlier this year it had no shroud. I have an universal one in place now but it does not fully enclose the fan like the OEM shroud does which is causing me issues at extended idle. If you wanna read about the...
  2. Peter Griffin

Fuel line broken, need help figuring out repair/replacement...

I posted this in my build thread but thought it'd be a good idea to post it up to get some more eyes on it and hopefully some help... UGH! While changing out the valve cover gaskets today the fuel hose on the right next to the regular (which originate on the output side of the fuel filter)...
  3. Peter Griffin

Found! '88 Bronco II A/C compressor (manifold specifically!)

Recently trashed my old A/C compressor without pulling the manifolds off for installation on my new compressor...d'oh! I just need the parts shown circled in blue. It's a FS6 compressor and I figure since a lot of folks delete their A/C they might have this handy. Thanks!
  4. Peter Griffin

Mystery (unplugged) wiring harness near transfer case ('88 BII)...?

I wanted to post this separate from my build thread. Mind you I've only doing some preliminary investigation but I'm confuzzled (confused + puzzled) by what exactly this harness is supposed to be plugged into...? Driver's side, I found lying between the frame rail and transfer case, I...
  5. Peter Griffin

MY build thread...'88 Bronco II Desert Rat Patrol Edition: 1/26/24 update!

I figure if I started a thread like this it would keep me honest and on point, so I'm gonna have at it, warts and all! This '88 Bronco II was previously owned by my neighbor, whose soon to be retiring from the Army and moving back home and not wanting to incur the expense of...
  6. Peter Griffin

FNG from AZ with a '88 B2EB needs H.E.L.P.!

Greetings TRS! Apparently I have a lot of free time and nothing else better to do so I bought my neighbor's '88 Bronco II when he mentioned he was looking to get it off his books. It's an Eddie Bauer 4WD/auto (A/C) with 88K original miles and I THINK it has a body lift (I'll post some pictures...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad