• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bobber64

A4LD swap

Looking to take the A4LD out of a 86 2.9 ranger and convert my 85 2.8 Mitsubishi 5 speed to an automatic. I converted the 2.8 to duraspark ignition and deleted all of the emission stuff to include the egr. Somewhere I read that the A4LD won’t shift without the EGR. Is this true?
  2. Bobber64

Duraspark conversion carb.

I pulled the 2150 off my 302. Tore it apart, soaked and cleaned up. It has a 2 stage power valve and my kit came with a single stage. Is it worth buying and installing a 2 stage? Buy the way, the Duraspark conversion went well except a couple wire colors weren’t the same as in the instructions.
  3. Bobber64

Wanted 2.8 duraspark distributor

Any one have a 2.8 duraspark distributor they would sell? Can’t find one anywhere.
  4. Bobber64

For Sale 85 Ranger body and misc parts.

Brooklyn Park, MN 7’ box rust free $300
  5. Bobber64

Steering column swap

Getting ready to swap a 302 with automatic into our 85 ranger 4x4. The truck has cruise control and no tilt, but I want tilt. What steering columns from what year Bronco II or Rangers will work? If any is selling a tan one like that, I’m buying.
  6. Bobber64

Father Daughter project

Finally found the right truck that she loves. Looks like this is the forum to find answers. 1985 XLT 2.8 5speed 4x4 LB 113k miles. Has anyone seen one with this paint job?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad