• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 98 Ranger axle question

Hello everyone been a while, Got a buddy with a 98 ranger reg cab 4x2 is there any direct swap options to a 8.8 rear? he's on his second 7.5 rear. Thanks for any info Ken
  2. 2.9 injector wiring

Anyone know how to tell what injector plug goes to what injector? The colors on the wires are the same. I can see what area they go to (back, middle, front) but as to what injector?? What about noid lights for the multi port? I see them for TBI only??
  3. What is normal compression?

I just checked my ranger compression 2.9 L and got 85psi cold put some oil in cyl and got 125 psi. I think 125 is OK any one have any idea what "normal" is?? Anyhow looks like bad rings!! :sad::sad: thanks, Ken
  4. More 5.0 swap questions

Hey All, New here and found lots of info on this swap. I have a few holes to fill. I have a 86 couger with a 5.0, auto tranny and the ranger is a 88 SC 4X4 with the 2.9, 5 speed, shift on the fly t case. 1) The question is I would like to keep the Trans and t-case stock till it fails. I think...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad