• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. oBIODOSEo

Daughters 1st Truck

Ok. I'll test them. Thank you for all the help it's greatly appreciated! The bigger bundle already has the ones you suggested twisted together. I'll be using Solder seals to make a more permanent weather proof connection. Hoping to have it fired up and driving this weekend!
  2. oBIODOSEo

Daughters 1st Truck

That helps a ton! Thank you!
  3. oBIODOSEo

Daughters 1st Truck

The two black ones and the plug are on the passenger fender under the hood and the larger bundle of cut wires are in the driver's side under the hood. The larger bundle looks like it runs along the drivers side of the intake manifold and may go to some sensors.
  4. oBIODOSEo

Daughters 1st Truck

I have not tried to start it yet. The PO did not put the plate between the trans and engine block. This caused the starter to over engage. I have removed the starter and I am going to remedy that today. It also has a flatbed on it and no lights currently. So... no test on either of those has...
  5. oBIODOSEo

Daughters 1st Truck

It looks like the third picture I attached with the larger bundle of cut wires may be for reverse lights and the NSS. Can anyone confirm?
  6. oBIODOSEo

Daughters 1st Truck

Ya. That's how we got it. I don't get it either.
  7. oBIODOSEo

Daughters 1st Truck

I just purchased this 1991 Ranger 2.9L 4x4 for my daughter for her first vehicle. It has some cool features that she was really interested in. I have been digging into it and have found several issues. The one I need assistance with here is some engine bay wiring. I have searched and searched...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad