• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Curious.. Performance on a Budget: 2.3l

So, I have a 96 Ranger for a parts truck for my 92. Im curious if the intake on the 96 2.3, will flow better than the intake on the 92 2.3? Can the EGR be deleted without swapping the whole harness and ECU? I got lucky on the exhaust side, PO put in a shorty header and deleted cats on the 96 :)...
  2. 92 Ranger Turn Signal bugs

So, I'm stumped. Passenger side turn signal works great, both headlights on and off. With headlights/running lights off on the driver side, i get only the front signal. With headlights/running lights on, on the driver side, I get no turn signal at all, and the indicator on the dash remains...
  3. Hello from Missouri

Hello! I have a 1992 Ranger, 2.3l 4cyl and a 5 speed manual. Nearly rebuilt the whole truck lol. Thought id make an account to ask questions I cant find the answers to.
  4. 1992 2.3l Cam and valvetrain

Has anyone done the 95+ rocker arm upgrade on a bone stock older 2.3? Im curious about piston to valve clearance, and if the 2.3l and 2.5l motors were the same rocker arm. I gotta tear it down soon to swap the lifters, so im contemplating this mod while im in there. Thanks for all help!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad