• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale 93 ford ranger 4.0l 5speed 4x4 palmsprings ca

Brand new rims and tires less than 1000 miles new brakes rotors 2 in lift coils all new shocks balljoints tie rods tie rod links pitman arm steering box wheel bearings power steering pump lines and belt few new sensors new clutch runs and drives great still needs new leaf springs there soft and...
  2. 93 ford ranger 4.0 4x4 cant find factory replacement 2 inch drop pitman arm

I’m trying to find a new pitman arm for my truck the factory one is a 2 inch drop all the ones at auto parts stores and no drop there just straight anyone know of one that will work for me or can I get an aftermarket drop pitman arm for a 4 inch lift ? My truck is stock just has 1.5 inch...
  3. Wanted 60/40 bench seats or buckets/center consoul

Looking for new seats for a 93 ford ranger regular cab either 60/40 bench or buckets with center consoul I’m in palmsprings ca looking for something fairly local
  4. 93 ford ranger 4.0 xlt factory fog lights not working

My fog lights don’t work on my 93 ranger there’s a black yellow red and a blue and red wire I get power to the red and blue wire I’ve hooked up power straight to the lights and they work but I can’t get them to work with a switch I’m not good with electrical

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad