• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

She's all done for now hopefully until the spring!!
  2. 4 oxygen sensors in 05?

Awesome! Thank you!
  3. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

I know there's upstream and down stream?... is there 4 different oxygen sensors??
  4. 4 oxygen sensors in 05?

I've got 4 oxygen sensors?? Are they all the same?
  5. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

UPDATE! I got the new Motorcraft OEM injectors in today! The 4L5E-?? They've got the Blue O-rings at the top and the Green ones on the bottom with the light cream color ends!! Freaking amazing!! No check engine light anymore!! I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THEIR INPUT AND HELP!!
  6. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

So what # on the injectors am I looking at to match them up? There's 3 #s on them?
  7. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

I lost some room to change my oil filter though! We'll see next time I have to change it! I think it's well worth the trouble!! 👍🏼
  8. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

Oh yeah I flushed the cooling system 4 times! First with strait water, then twice with a cleaner, and then again with water, and then with 50/50 mix. New t-stat as well.
  9. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

I know it's a cold air intake, I realize that. The headers are titanium ceramic coated. They won't discolor.
  10. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

It's been doing it with stock parts as well since the the beginning when I fired her up without the JET stuff.
  11. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

I believe that you're right and on to something!
  12. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

No. Haven't touched the o2 sensors. I think that it's the after market injectors spraying too much fuel and the ecm connot adjust it to get it right. I've already ordered new Motorcraft injectors! I'm pretty sure that it will do the trick!!
  13. Rebuild on 05 3.0L XLT Ranger from the block up!

Had a miss fire on cylinder 4 losing compression do to a bad exhaust valve. Ripped it apart and had the heads refurbished at a machine shop. Ended up replacing the plugs, the wires, the injectors (ultra power), the water pump, the tensioner pulley, the idler pulley, the clutch fan assembly, the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad