• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need to replace door

Thanks! I was hoping someone would pass along the color codes.
  2. Need to replace door

Yes, the cab break light works.
  3. Need to replace door

Re: 1997 damage restoration... the bed and door are situated as best as possible to accommodate the misshapen cab area. I had to rebuild the door frame surrounding the striker with lots of filler and Bondo. Not pretty, but better than it was... A new problem: tail light issues..the emergency...
  4. Need to replace door

Thanks for combining those posts.
  5. Need to replace door

Yes, if it's not too much trouble. Combining them would be great. Thanks!
  6. Need to replace door

Sorry about that, and thanks for the heads up. Going forward, I'll post from the original thread.
  7. Need to replace door

My local yard has been more helpful than I expected. They are able to look up compatibility of parts (year to year) on my Ranger. Also, if a part doesn't fit I can return it for a refund within 30 days.
  8. Need to replace door

Well, the helpful advice from all you contributors certainly came in handy. I harvested a door from 2002 Ranger and a bed from a 2000 model along with some miscellaneous hardware. I installed the door and luckily got a good tight fit after jury rigging the striker. The bed is just sitting in...
  9. Need to replace door

I got a striker from a Mazda last week, but didn't examine the door very closely. I will check the trim on my next visit. Thanks!
  10. Need to replace door

Good to know. Thanks
  11. Need to replace door

I posted recently about door similarities to the 1997 model, and many thanks for your contributions. I've come across some 1996 Mazda B3000, 4000 and 2300 vehicles and I was wondering how compatible they are to the 1997 XLT. Any help appreciated.
  12. 1997 Ranger XLT Door

Yes, I'm seeing some of the additional reinforcement in that lower corner. What might be involved in replacing that section?
  13. 1997 Ranger XLT Door

I'll be going door hunting in a few days. The door frame got pushed in around the lower right corner near the seat belt retractor. I'm trying to reshape/restore that area so I have enough clearance for the replacement door. Bodywork is not my strong suit.
  14. 1997 Ranger XLT Door

My '97 Ranger is white. I had to replace the damaged bed with a green one, and now I'll be heading back to the same junkyard (Pick and Pull) to check out the same green 2000 Ranger for a door. Wish me luck! Hopefully, when I'm finished everything will be Ford Oxford White again.
  15. 1997 Ranger XLT Door

Ok, Thanks. Good to know.
  16. 1997 Ranger XLT Door

Thanks! That amounts to a lot of doors.
  17. 1997 Ranger XLT Door

What model years would have the same driver side door for a 1997 Ranger XLT?
  18. Need to replace door

Excellent! Thanks for that information. I've had it 20 years, but my daughter dinged up the driver's side pretty thoroughly.
  19. New Member with 1997 Ranger XLT

Thanks. I've had it since 2002. It's been very dependable.
  20. Need to replace door

My 1997 Ranger XLT needs a new driver side door. What model years have the same door? Any help appreciated! Thanks! Don

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad