• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1st gen Ranger front end TTB swap to sas

Hello i have been looking for a guide or information on how to swap my 1983 Ranger from a TTB setup to a stright axle setup and will there be any issues if i also v8 swap it? EDIT: I cannot recall what its called but i want to swap in the axle that doesnt have a diff as i want RWD only
  2. Should I sell 1983 ranger?

Due to my inability to think things through I bought a 1983 with a bad motor I haven't been able to pull it as I don't have to tools and I was wondering if it would be easier to replace the engine or part it out as my current car that I need to replace is a death trap and I can't afford do do a...
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) 83' Ranger part out?

Due to my inability to think things through I bought a 1983 with a bad motor I haven't been able to pull it as I don't have to tools and I was wondering if it would be easier to replace the engine or part it out as my current car that I need to replace is a death trap and I can't afford do do a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad