• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jnevrotski

Original hood metal or aluminum

Shiiiiit i had a 77 camaro (yes the lead sled) and you could jump up and down on that hood (not dead center mind you lol) that the one where the unlock mechanism was underneath the front end and you pulled the lever. Theres a reason ppl had hood locks for all you younger gen. Lol. They dont make...
  2. Jnevrotski

What are my options?

I have a 1999 ranger xl regular cab. Has the 60/40 seats in it. I use it for general contracting and im in it alot. What options do i have with getting better seats. I have manual seats in it. Can i put power or heated seats in it and how hard is it to wire into the fuse panel? The only thing i...
  3. Jnevrotski

99 Ranger 4x4 rear abs only

Know what? I did have a fluid leak in the brake line at the wheel cylinder guess ill replace em. Alsi every now and then the abs light comes on as well but mainly when im driving on a highway (no brakes being used at all) I'm gonna have to check the entire system out. Also im about to make a...
  4. Jnevrotski

99 Ranger 4x4 rear abs only

My brakes lock up periodically and you hear that screech from the skid. No ABS light, no engine code. HOWEVER periodically I will have the ABS light come on (normally while on the highway) fluid level is fine what are causes of these?
  5. Jnevrotski

Thinking of improving need some advice

I hate the pulse vac hubs in my 1999 xl 4x4 they don't even engage. The 1 I bought a year ago for dealer only item went off like a grenade one day. I seen on YouTube a manual conversion. What would be the best ones to get and how involved is it? I noticed that I have the harness for front abs I...
  6. Jnevrotski

Tap, Tap, Tap

I have that same tap sound as well I just had the exhaust redone on it. I snapped the dam port for my right side upstreem O2 sensor taking it out so from the manifold back is all new. I was told I had a slight leak in my emissions which I just found. It's the pipe just below the EGR valve that's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad