• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Billy Cranston

⬇ Hoonin' Videos Go Here ⬇

A couple users were goading each other into recording burnouts the other day; wellll, I've just passed the break in period for my new rear diff so I just had to test it out. I'm not ready to stand on the brakes for a legit burnout but I chirped the tires a bit on Christmas eve. Figured you all...
  2. Billy Cranston

My Rear Diff Went 🤢🧨💥🤮💔 - And How To Proceed?

I was happily going down the Freeway when my bad choices caught up to me. Then pow, I hear a loud grinding coming from under my truck so I pulled into the emergency lane. My truck wouldn't move or roll in neutral even. So I called AAA and they got me to my shop but since it wouldn't move I let...
  3. Billy Cranston

$#@&! rear timing cassette busted, what's my best course of action?

So I was changing my passenger valve cover gasket and discovered my rear timing cassette (tension side?) Is wholly busted. I was having some rap at startup but that's it! I changed the secondary timing chain tensioner on Friday and it was still only rapping at startup (only sometimes even)...
  4. Billy Cranston

Billy's Resto' Log

Hey all, figured I'd drop my Ranger and update as I work on it. I plan to keep it 99% stock, I just want to do maintenance, keep it running and looking nice. This is the condition I picked her up in. 190k miles with a poorly fit camper shell, no Alcoa Wheels & a host of problems (including a...
  5. Billy Cranston

Seeking A Vapor Canister Purge Valve Hose for my '04 4.0L?

Is there an option online to purchase this molded EVAP hose pictured below? I don't wanna call the stealership :cautious:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad