• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted 1990 ranger 2.3L Air Filter Box Insert / Nut

Hi, I'm looking for a stock air filter housing for a 1990 Ranger 2.3L. It looks like the one in the pic. One of the threaded inserts / nuts on mine fell out, and I cannot find it to save my life. If you have one on an old truck, or even just the bottom of the air filter box, I'd be interested...
  2. Wanted 1990 2.3L water hose clips wanted

Hi, I'm looking for the little double 'C' clips that hold the right hand side Heater Core / Intake hoses water hoses to the valve cover. They just press on to threaded rod pieces on the RH side of the valve cover. Truck is a 1990 2.3L 5spd XLT. The ford part number for them is E7TZ-18481-A. I've...
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) Water hose clips (Retainers) 1990 2.3L

Hi, does anyone know what the part number is for the little double C clips or retainers that hold the small water hoses on the right hand side of the ford 2.3L are called, or their part number? I have these two threaded studs sticking out of the valve cover, and there's supposed to be these...
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) Options for Keyed Power Underhood

Hi all! I'm converting my 1990 2.3L XLT to an electric fan setup. I have the relays and harness, and am looking for opinions and advice as to where I should tap in for the accessory wire to the relay. The main fan power is standalone and fused, capable of 40 amps. I just need a small source for...
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) Serpentine Belt Tensioners 1990 2.3L

Thank you SO much! I've been scratching my head over this for a month now. I found the AC Pulley with the bracket, but the Idler was eluding me!! You've made my day for sure! Thanks again corerftech! I love the idea of pulley only replacements, so I'm going to see what can be done to source a...
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) Serpentine Belt Tensioners 1990 2.3L

Hi All! My truck is a 1990 Ford Ranger 2.3L with a 5 speed manual. I've been working on fixing it up lately, and would like to know how in the world do we take the Idler and A/C pulleys off of the brackets they're installed to. It looks like some sort of a ring holds them on from the back and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad