• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 843CaymanRanger

How to remove front valence clips?

I have a 1995 xlt that I am removing the front valence on, and I can’t seem to get the front two plastic clips to let go. If any one knows how to fully remove this please help, I have all of the other bolts off just can’t seem to get the plastic clips, thank you
  2. 843CaymanRanger

1995 4.0L exhaust pipe ID and OD?

I have a 1995 4.0L and was looking to install a new muffler, however I am not sure what size to get as I don’t know my exhaust pipe diameter, if any one knows that would be great. Thank you.
  3. 843CaymanRanger

What are stock sway bar sizes and what stiffer sway bars are recommended?

Looking to stiffen up my truck a bit more and was trying to figure out the size of the stock sway bars so I could look for ones with a little more size. Any recommendations are also appreciated.
  4. 843CaymanRanger

1995 Ford Ranger Muffler Recommendations

I was thinking of installing a new muffler on my 95 4.0 and was looking for something with a deeper sound. I don’t want anything with a more raspy sound. Was looking at a 2 chamber flowmonster but can’t find any rangers with one, does anyone know what one would sound like on a 4.0, or does...
  5. 843CaymanRanger

95 ranger with random abs light

Hi, I have a 2wd 95 ranger, recently the abs light has come on while driving. There has been no brake problems, still works perfect. Recently filled the brake fluid, didn’t fix it. was wondering if anyone new what it might be.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad