• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 Ranger Frame

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger 4.0l V6 Automatic 4WD 5speed SuperCab 6ft bed. What year frame will work. On website they have a 2007 frame brand new but I don't know if it will work. I googled all over place and found no answer. Body is in best shape except for the frame
  2. 2000 Ranger Shaking Problem

Blew intake manifold gasket on Friday and had it repaired. Now repair shop says i have a misfire so new plugs wires and coil all in correct order and still shakes. Check Engine light on everything on gauge works perfectly but has P0500 VSS Speed Sensor Malfunction.
  3. California/New York catalytic converter

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger and trying to figure out how many catalytic converter I suppose to have. Cause mine has 5 and that is too expensive and it's so old and has holes in one but no check engine light...
  4. Bed Cross Member Sill Compare

Hello I posted a message for welding bed Cross Member Sill. But was wondering if Mazda B2500-B4000 same for 2000 Ford Ranger xlt 6ft bed. Cause Ford's parts sites have 0 parts but Mazda parts site has all of them. Are they same.
  5. Welding

I want fix my huge EVAP leak on my 2000 Ford Ranger 4.0l xlt. But I have to buy new Cross-Member Sills 2 or 3 where the tank is. Be getting gasless welding tool but need to know what size wire I need. First time welding but parts are only tac welded don't want spend $800-850 at mechanic or $400...
  6. 2000 Front End Swap

New here but I have a 2000 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Automatic 5 speed OHV V6 4x4. I would like to swap the headlights with blinker, grille, bumper and fog lights to 2001 Ranger. But mine has 5 bulbs. 1: High/Low beam(9007) 2: are 3157 x2 as blinker and 3: for side marker 194. For the 3157 do I tied...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad