• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. garrettchase94

Aligning the power converter to the splines on the transmission

I have a 1996 automatic transmission 2wd and I’m having some issue getting the converter aligned with the splines on the transmission I know it needs to click twice but can’t get it figured out is there any tricks or advice for getting the converter seated properly.
  2. garrettchase94

1994 Ford Ranger Automatic Transmission help

Hi my grandpa and I are about ready to drop the transmission out of the truck. Everything hooked to the transmission is disconnected but the exhaust is in the way and we have no idea how to get to the top bolts of the transmission to remove the bolts. we can’t remove the engine or anything like...
  3. garrettchase94

Transmission Swap 94-96

I just bought a transmission from a guy and it came from a 1996 Ford Ranger 2WD with a 4.0l. My truck is a 1994 Ford Ranger 2WD with a 4.0l will the transmission that I just bought bolt in the exact same as my current one also if anyone has any tips for removing and installing the new...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad