• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5r55e compatible years

Perfect ! Thanks for your input. I will use a step drill, just go in enough to create a drain hole. I won't be using the old stock pan anymore, just want to reduce the mess when I take it off. I appreciate your thoughts on this ! 🤓. I am the original owner of this 2004 Ranger Edge. In 18...
  2. 5r55e compatible years

RonD, this after market pan that I'm going to put on my Ranger with 5R55E transmission (2004,Edge, 4.0L, 4WD), has a drain plug build in right at the bottom, the low point in the pan (please see attached photo). What I meant was, is it safe to drill a tiny hole in the stock pan (the one that's...
  3. 5r55e compatible years

I bought a 5R55E transmission pan with a drain plug in it. Before I remove the stock pan, where can I drill a small hole in the stock pan, then drain the fluid before I remove the pan, so I don't make a huge mess ? I don't want to hit anything, just drill in through the pan enough, for a drain...
  4. 5r55e compatible years

Thank you! After reading more on TRS Tech Library, I found a page that pointed me to the Compliance sticker on the driver's side door post. Mine does indeed exhibit a "D" underneath the TR character. I guess that's another indicator that my transmission is the 5R55E. I appreciate your input...
  5. 5r55e compatible years

Hope I'm not high jacking this thread, but concerning the 5R44E vs. the 5R55E, I have a conflict identifying which one is in my Ranger. 2004, 4.0L, Ranger Edge, 4x4. I am the original owner, it has 90,000 miles. I want to put a transmission pan on there with a drain plug so we can drain and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad