• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SE to Mid Michigan Michigan Ranger Friends please assist

I have an 85 explorer ranger with a dark navy blue hood that had light blue pin stripes. I had Westland Car Care tow it from Garden City, MI to Mason, MI using 96 to 275 back to 96 I am assuming they used Inkster road or Middlebelt to get to 96. I’ll double check the route they took in the AM...
  2. Need bolts sizes and some ins and outs

Currently I have no bolts and all the accessory pump / brackets are missing. in the event I have all the accessory brackets what bolt sizes will I need to mount everything? i have a chilton im about to read into. Next weekend i plan to peg the TFI until a power spark unit comes in the mail. I...
  3. 1985 explorer ranger

I inquired about mine once and was told it was a “tier 1 paint job” I’ll try to get pictures soon. Can anyone tell me about them?
  4. Duraspark II help

I looked in the tech forum, I read about somewhere that I can make a vacuum advance distributor myself somehow but I cannot find the exact tech article or forum can someone link it for me please? I cannot find a cardone 30-2691 for the life of me. I am going to peg the TFI for now and...
  5. 1985 Explorer Ranger

Hello, can anyone PM me a way to directly contact them in regards to a lot of questions that I have about my 1985 explorer ranger with a 2.8 and 4x4? Forever I couldn’t get spark but now I have spark. I spliced the wire to 12v to lock out timing and put a 2150 carb on with plans to get a...
  6. Wanted Seeking turbo ranger

Is anyone by chance selling a running turbo ranger for 2,300-2,500? Not really seeking a project but can deal with a few issues. Otherwise I am seeking a 04-11 ford ranger 5 speed stick 2.3 duratec close to the detroit area for the same price. Ithink I have a truck I’m going to go pick up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad