• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. v-band or bolt up flange

my ihi turbo is not gonna make it.whats easier the five bolt flange or a v-band? I need a new end for the bolt up and i have no idea how a band works plus my o2 sensor is on my 4 bolt flange.I need some help with this one.
  2. ac condenser box

my truck has ac and i dont know how to cut that down enough and it still be able to work to cold here to not have heat
  3. TC computers

whats the difference from an LB3 and LA3? I got a auto TC but want to keep my manual will it work or should i get something for a manual
  4. Getting Anxious

my 2.3t rebuild is going a little slow mainly cause i cant put enough time in it.But i do have two n/a 2.3 that work i wanna bolt the turbo on the one till it blows or till my other one is done.How can i keep the boost low for cheap?
  5. volvo dohc head

there sellin one on ebay and say it will work on a ranger true? how much work to mod?
  6. o2 sensor wire

which wire do i hook up my air fuel ratio gauge to? 93 2.3
  7. what to do

guys i got a extra engine its in my garage but i wanna give it more kick a turbo sounds great.do i need to buy the car or just parts time and money arent a problem. the turbo is it took meforever to find one
  8. lookin for help

hey i just found this site i've owned my ranger for 11 years and it was my first vehicle now i want to do some mods so i hope you guys can help

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad