• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. For Sale 2010 Ranger Sport - Camburg suspension

I purchased this Ranger Sport in November of 2021 with the intention of driving it daily. However, I just purchased a 1996 Bronco so will be spending my money on that instead. Price - $14,500 2010 Ranger Sport (2WD) 4.0L 6 cylinder engine 97,xxx miles VIN: 1FTKR1EE0APA30214 - I have a clean...
  2. What grill is this?

I think the shape is the same, at least it appears to be.
  3. What grill is this?

Best photo I have of the 2010 grill right now while at work.
  4. What grill is this?

My understanding is that a front grill from an 04+should fit on a 2010 model, correct?
  5. What grill is this?

Thanks! Wonder if I can make it fit on a 2010 Sport? :whistle:
  6. What grill is this?

Trying to find out what front Grill this is. I really like the design.
  7. New owner in Texas

Thanks, all. It currently has 285/75/16s on it, which I think are pretty similar to 33s?
  8. Looking for a Prerunner style front bumper

I'm looking to buy a Prerunner style front bumper for my 2010 Ranger. Problem is, I'm not seeing any vendors selling this style anymore. I really like the VDF one, but they no longer offer it. I've done a pretty wide Google search, but not coming up with much. Anyone know any vendors still...
  9. Suspension help - lift size and control arms

@Blmpkn -- I don't think I have torsion bars. There's no bar running from the LCA to the rear. The opening in my LCAs are open.
  10. Suspension help - lift size and control arms

UCA has the BL54 3084 and T208B stamped on it. Rear FOX shocks, the housing/body measures around 16.5 inches long, fully extended shock is around 26 inches long. I can't fully read the springs, but one has 245567 on it
  11. Suspension help - lift size and control arms

Alright, pics are here.
  12. Suspension help - lift size and control arms

Oh? @ericbphoto would a photo of the spindles help? Thanks
  13. Suspension help - lift size and control arms

I'll grab some more pictures tonight, including the top shock mounting area. Thanks, @pjtoledo
  14. Suspension help - lift size and control arms

Thanks, @Blmpkn . Here's a side shot to show the lift. If it matters, those are 285/75/16 tires on the Ranger.
  15. Suspension help - lift size and control arms

Thanks, guys. I will try to get some better pictures tonight. My go-to mechanic that was doing my brakes this weekend showed me the bushings are shot on the uppers, and the ball joints are bad. He said the lower control arm has some sort of bracket added to it that the coil over is attached to.
  16. Suspension help - lift size and control arms

Hey all, I recently bought a 2010 Ranger (2 wd, 4.0L, Sport) that was previously lifted. I bought it from a dealer and it was shipped to me, with no details on the lift. When it arrived, I noticed it had a coil over system with a FOX reservoir on the driver side, but no reservoir on the...
  17. New owner in Texas

18. New owner in Texas

Greetings from Blanco, Texas! I recently purchased a 2010 Ranger, (2WD, 4.0L) with 95k miles, from a dealer near Dallas. I found it online, and had them deliver it to me, so I bought it based on the photos, and conversations with the sales guy. Overall, it's in pretty good shape. I had to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad