• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95 mazda b2300 4 wheel drive stopped working

Good to know, Thanks Again! Ed c
  2. 95 mazda b2300 4 wheel drive stopped working

Guys, I got real lucky! I checked all connections on the transfer and found a loose bullet connector to female coupling on the very rear end of the transfer case. its a heavy gauge single black wire. I assume this is a ground ? What is the funtion of this part of the transfer? Anyway, my...
  3. 95 mazda b2300 4 wheel drive stopped working

Hi, I just got my b2300 running again after some extensive rear framework. It sat over the winter. I was checking accessories for function and noticed my 4wheel drive high and low indicator lights on the dash flashed 6 times when i turn my key on. This has the electric shift on the fly switch...
  4. abs speed sensor shield kit

I used an 8mm socket on mine, but they get so rust corroded that your best bet is to hit them with pb blaster and pound the closest fitting socket on. Good luck. Ed
  5. abs speed sensor shield kit

Hi Sebastion 323, I finally found the parts on a 95 ranger farm truck. Thanks for the help
  6. abs speed sensor shield kit

Hi, Can anyone tell me where i might find a front abs speed sensor shield kit for my 95 Ranger. Also heard it called abs heat sink kit. Part no. is F3TZ2D204A. Part is discontinued. The front abs sensors go through these shields. A small " block" of steel that bolts to the spindle assembly...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad