• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Does anyone have this "starter splash shield"?

This diagram is from the 2007 Ranger Workshop Manual, section Engine -- 3.0L (2V) -- Assembly: I can see the benefit of preventing oil pouring onto the starter during oil filter change, but I couldn't find its part number.
  2. Vulcan piston pin removal

I was surprised to find no posting of this topic in the entire site, so let me write up how I did it. This is based on the vise technique shown in this video (credit): How to easily remove piston bolt without a press. I am calling it piston pin (or wise pin) as it should be. Here is an...
  3. Different versions of oil pump for Vulcan 3.0?

The new oil pump I bought has a different oil pickup, which is not a problem. The main problem is my 2002 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0L V6 oil pump slot for the drive shaft rotates with the shaft. The other version the slot is fixed and doesn't seem to have a way to grab the shaft. Has anyone replaced...
  4. Use an Audi/VW tool to remove Vulcan 3.0L fan clutch

In my 2002 Ranger XLT with the 3.0L V6 (engine code U), the water pump does not match YouTube videos I found on how to remove the fan clutch. Neither the pump shaft nor the pulley has a hex edge for these fan clutch tools to help. The Ford workshop manual for this model year and engine has this...
  5. Trouble registering

Hi, I registered as mc7eln last week but was not able to receive the confirmation email via my hotmail.com account. I also tried the "Contact Us" page and also got no response in that email. I just successfully registered as mc17eln using a different email. I am asking the forum admins to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad