• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. greylajoie

Troubleshooting a Vibration in Wheel

Thank you in advance for your help! 2010 Ford Ranger 2WD (2.3L) Previous owner was in moderate front end collision on driver's side (per carfax). When I purchased the vehicle (in 2021 at 30k miles) it had a slight shake in the steering wheel, especially between 60-75mph. I ignored this for...
  2. greylajoie

2.3L ('02-'11) Should I Replace the Direct Ignition Coils when I do the spark plugs?

2010 with a 2.3L Duratec -- It's got about 75k miles on it and I don't know when last (if ever) these have been replaced. I'm used to a more traditional system where the boot and wires are one part and I just replace them along with spark plugs -- I assume I don't need to replace the wires (they...
  3. greylajoie

New Ranger owner with pics and a few questions about low mileage maintenance

Just bought this very well-kept little black-on-black 2010 Ranger XL with the 2.3L and just over 30,000 miles! (see pics) It seems to have been garage-kept by a very old man. Look at all that pristine pleather! In this economy it was truly a deal. That being said, this is my first "grown-up"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad