• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 Ranger 3.0 stalling and running rough

I’m having problems with my 1994 Ranger 3.0 automatic. I was pulling out of the driveway and it stalled on me. Started it back up and took it down the street to see if it would do it again and it started running really rough and it almost died. So then I took it back to the driveway and it died...
  2. 1994 Ford Ranger ignition switch location

I have a 1994 Ford Ranger XL 3.0L automatic and I was driving to the store and it stalled on me when I was turning onto a street. I put it in park and started it back up and drove to the next street to turn and it stalled on me again but this time, it didn’t start back up. It turned the key to...
  3. 1994 Ford Ranger ignition switch

I have a 1994 Ford Ranger XL 3.0L automatic and I was driving to the store and it stalled on me when I was turning onto a street. I put it in park and started it back up and drove to the next street to turn and it stalled on me again but this time, it didn’t start back up. It turned the key to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad