• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. KorbinRock

Stumped on Leaf spring bushings

Alright, thanks guys. I'll have to get some from a local parts store and get price gouged because I don't have the time to wait.
  2. KorbinRock

Would you say a replacement is necessary? And would I have to replace both, or can I get away with just the one
  3. KorbinRock

Got to this pretty late but quick note, I'm silly. You just have to keep hammering them in and the leafspring eye will expand wide enough to accept the bushing in, that's what I get for over analyzing. I just put a scrap 9/16 bolt in to not mushroom the bushing sleeve and hammered the bushing in...
  4. KorbinRock

I did actually see this article and it concerned me that the diameter of bushing I needed was listed as 1 5/8 - OD when the only ones I've found are 1 11/16 (even though the actual measurement I've pulled from the bushing ranges around 1.645, and my spring eye reads so far under in comparison...
  5. KorbinRock

Hi, made an account just to ask about this issue, love this forum and reading all of the helpful stuff on here and hope I can figure out the issue here. I've been trying to replace my front leafspring mounts on my 1993 2wd ford ranger, got the drivers side one off after a lot of hassle and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad