• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2011 Vibration at Highway Speed

thanks for the suggestions, I'll try to get my hands on a dial indicator. Also going to remove front drive shaft and drive to see if that makes a difference.
  2. 2011 Vibration at Highway Speed

Hello, having trouble diagnosing a vibration I am getting in my 2011 XLT, 4WD at 65mph+. I can feel the vibration mainly in my seat, but ever so slightly in the steering wheel too. No tracking issues, and no issues when breaking. The truck only has 29,000 miles on it, but the PO had said it sat...
  3. Rear axle seal on 2011 Ranger

I used national 6408 bearings. You'll definitely want to use a slide hammer to remove, and a bearing seater to install. I have low miles on mine, only 30k. I bought it and the previous owner said it sat for awhile, so I am trying to address a few issues.
  4. Rear axle seal on 2011 Ranger

I ended up finding one that fit from Napa, the one that was listed in there catalog for my year did not fit, but the Napa guy found one that did. It is a Napa part no. 27SS2698. It did not have a metal flange like the OEM, but the correct ID and OD and depth. Earlier this week I ordered a...
  5. Rear axle seal on 2011 Ranger

The one I pulled off has a metal flange that seats against the outside. The one's on rock auto do not have that flange, is it not needed? See pics of the one I pulled.
  6. Rear axle seal on 2011 Ranger

Hello, I am struggling to find a replacement rear axle bearing seal for my 2011 Ranger XLT, 6cyl, 4wd. It has a 8.8 rear end w/ disc brakes. I am in process of replacing the bearing and seal and cannot find the correct seal at any local auto parts store or online. The replacement bearing is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad